1. Mac, no glitches
2. I really enjoyed it. Every detail contributed to the overall feeling of the game and it was really fitting.
3. I didn't personally mind the heat waves although after a while it makes me a bit dizzy; the option to turn it off is great. I think of the heat waves as also a sign that the summers are actually a dream so it contributed to the playing experience for me.
4. I never felt the writing was wasted time however the fact that Rin didn't directly ask Leon what was wrong was kinda weird for me even with the reasoning although I can see why it's needed. Then again, this is more opinion-based. I loved every second of playing though.
5. The text box change was a bit crazy. I don't mind having different kinds of text boxes but I think two or three are enough. Everything else is awesome.
6. The home page's music really fitted the whole atmosphere of the game and made me feel excited and ready to play. The music on a whole was fitting really. The format made everything accessible; I particularly love the setting's format and options.
Thank you for making this game and giving your time and effort into it. I can't wait to play the extended demo :D.